[Ltib] asterisk package

From: Jyotshna Cherukuri
Subject: [Ltib] asterisk package
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 08:48:29 -0800 (PST)

Hi ,

I am working on a custom MPC8265 board with ltib support for MPC8272 and I was able to boot the kernel and get the prompt but when I try to start asterisk the board reboots itself failing to load some asterisk applications. My question here is does asterisk depends on kernel configurations and libraries . Do I need to enable any thing in the kernel to load asterisk .Any help is greatly appreciated.

Note: I installed asterisk 1.4.2 on filesystem built with 2.6.25 kernel verison of MPC8272 ltib BSP.

Regards
Jyotshna