Re: [Ltib] Where are the current Freescale BSPs?

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Where are the current Freescale BSPs?
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 17:25:29 +0000

Hi Richard,

That was the latest kernel the BSP team released (so far as I can see,
but please check with Freescale support).  You can't access the CVS
server on cvs.freescale.net, that's an internal artifact.

So far as git goes, I'm looking at moving over once I can resolve a
number of logistical issues.

I'm pretty sure that there are later vanilla kernel.org kernels that can
be used for the 8572ds.  Please contact Freescale and/or the Linux
kernel mailing list for advice on that.  If you can find out tag for a
kernel that works, making a spec file to update this is trivial (I can
help you with that).

Regards, Stuart