[Ltib] I thought LTIB CVS was /opt/ltib based...

From: Peter Barada
Subject: [Ltib] I thought LTIB CVS was /opt/ltib based...
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 12:11:32 -0500

I recently did a cvs checkout and expected to see "%define pvx /opt/ltib/rootfs/%{_target_cpu}" in all the .spec files and no mention of /opt/freescale in the tree, but that's not the case.

Or am I confused here?  Looking through the archives I see mention back in the end of 2006 of moving from /opt/freescale to /opt/ltib...

What would be necessary to make it work from /opt/ltib and have no reference to /opt/freescale?

--
Peter Barada <address@hidden>