[Ltib] Changes to the kernel drivers...

From: Pablo Godoy
Subject: [Ltib] Changes to the kernel drivers...
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 17:28:35 +0100

Hi everybody,

I make some changes to the driver rpm/BUILD/driver/I2c-dev.c but

when I do

./ltib

...to rebuild to kernel and deploy it...and then I reinstall the image in my target (MC5484) using tftp, I reboot with the new

kernel but the system doesn't seems to take in count the changes I have made (I have used printk to debug the kernel, but doesn't seems to access the new version of the driver).

Which is strange because if I put an error in i2c-dev.c the ./ltib stopped before reconfigure the kernel pointing a build error for this driver?!?!?

Thank you very much.

Pablo Godoy Fuentes
Ingénieur R&D
macq électronique