[Ltib] RE: the RFS image address problem

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: [Ltib] RE: the RFS image address problem
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 17:16:34 +0000

Hi Neha,

You can change your kernel in LTIB, but you'll need to do this by
adding/modifying your kernel spec file.  You need to make sure the
source/patches you use are appropriate.  This may require forward
patches.

So this is really more of a kernel mechanics questions.  Please contact
Freescale for support (maybe ask if they can point to an update).

Regards, Stuart