Re: [Ltib] Help LTIB Installing

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Help LTIB Installing
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 08:57:56 +0100

Hi Dick,

I've no idea what is going on here, there should be some more output.

Can you try running as just ./ltib and see if you get any more. If that does show anything run as ./ltib -v (there will be a ton of debug output).

Regards, Stuart

Dick Tseng wrote:
Hi Stuart,

The attach file is Log file, that is execute "/ltib --preconfig config/platform/imx27ads/defconfig --batch"
As below is log file content,
Processing platform: host support

Processing: rpm-fs
Build path taken because: no prebuilt rpm, Testing network connectivity

Very thank you for your help.
Best Regards,
Dick