[Ltib] qtopia package build failure while building ltib from CVS (Savan

From: rmarathe
Subject: [Ltib] qtopia package build failure while building ltib from CVS (Savannah)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 00:37:41 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I am seeing a build error while building ltib taken out of CVS. I use the
command "./ltib" and set the kernel to IMXADS27. I have not made any other
changes to the kernel settings and all other settings are set at default.

On doing ',/ltib' I get the following message:

Processing: qtopia
====================
Build path taken because: no prebuilt rpm,
Testing network connectivity
OK GPP:

Try qtopia-src-2.2.0.tar.gz.md5 from the GPP
http://bitshrine.org/gpp/qtopia-src-2.2.0.tar.gz.md5:
10:00:27 ERROR 404: Not Found.
Try qtopia-src-2.2.0.tar.gz from the GPP
http://bitshrine.org/gpp/qtopia-src-2.2.0.tar.gz:
10:00:28 ERROR 404: Not Found.
Can't get: qtopia-src-2.2.0.tar.gz at ./ltib line 788.

f_buildrpms() returned an error, exiting
traceback:
 main:555

Started: Fri Aug 21 10:00:10 2009
Ended:   Fri Aug 21 10:00:28 2009
Elapsed: 18 seconds

These packages failed to build:
qtopia

Build Failed

Exiting on error or interrupt

It seems the build is trying to get this "qtopia-src-2.2.0.tar.gz.md5"
whereas the GPP repository has "qtopia-free-src-2.2.0.tar.gz.md5".

I tried to some changes to the qtopia.spec file but ran into issues.
Can anybody help me as to how to get qtopia build going?

thanks and regards,
Rajesh Marathe.