Re: [Ltib] [Patch] Spport for GTK2 to be compiled with X11 or DirectFB

From: Rogério de Souza Moraes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] [Patch] Spport for GTK2 to be compiled with X11 or DirectFB
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 14:50:24 -0300

Hi Stuart,

I made some tests whit this new patch and now the support for X11 worked. I tested one new installation with X and another without, in both cases the packages cairo, pango and gtk2 were compiled correctly. I didn't installed all packages, so I can't guarantee 100% that after I changed theses packages from place, I didn't broke any dependence.

Regards
                       Roger