Re: [Ltib] qt and qt4 libs

From: Andre Silva
Subject: Re: [Ltib] qt and qt4 libs
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 09:47:41 -0300

Ok Stuart,

thanks.

regards.

Andre Silva

Stuart Hughes wrote:
Hi Andre,

If the poppler build system uses pkg-config then provided qt installs the .pc files in the appropriate place on the rootfs, poppler should find them. If it doesn't use pkg-config then you need to look at the build system and see if you can find a way of setting the search path for these libs to be on the rootfs.

Regards, Stuart

Andre Silva wrote:
I'm trying to compile lib poppler but I'm having issues related to QT library.

first of all, I need to get the libtool looking for qt headers/libs into rootfs folder but it always looks in my host pc. Also, I thought that when installing Qtopia it automatically included those qt (or qt4) libs, but it doesn't !

Does anybody successfully installed QT and QT4 libs on ltib ?

resuming, what I need is:

1 - have rootfs/usr/include/qt  with all qt headers
2 - have rootfs/usr/lib/qt with all qt libraries
3 - the same above for qt4
4 - makes libtool point to the search for rootfs folder instead my host pc.

I'd glad if anyone gives some suggestion.

thanks in advance.

regards.

Andre Silva