Re: [Ltib] gst-plugins-bad failure

From: Rogério de Souza Moraes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] gst-plugins-bad failure
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 17:41:05 -0300

Hi Andre,

this problem is because ltib is getting the lib
"/usr/lib/libdvdnav.so" from your host. Try to rename or move this lib
to see that hte error will change. The times that I got this error
doing this sometimes I could continue to compile. Another work around
is to add the line bellow above the "make":

perl -pi -e 's,^sys_lib_search_path_spec=.*,sys_lib_search_path_spec=,' libtool
make

Sometimes libtool is linked to your host.

Regards,

Rogério