Re: [Ltib] Problems using -m release...

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Problems using -m release...
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 13:26:32 +0100

Hi Peter,

Is this on the older 8.4.1 version? Also is the origin a Freescale ISO or from Savannah ?

The release mechanism works fine if you use the current Savannah CVS version (which uses the GPP). What's blocking you from moving forward to the current Savannah version? I think even medium term that would be much easier than to incrementally back-port changes (there's quite a lot of change wrt the release module and collateral).

Regards, Stuart

Peter Barada wrote:
I'm trying to build a .iso using "./ltib -m release", and I don't have a private package pool (as Freescale does), so LTIB dies. I'm sure I'm not the only person who doesn't have a private package pool URL.

Even if I try to short-circuit the test_remote_url call in bin/Ltibutils.pm::release_copy, LTIB blithely marches forward to reproduce the .md5 files (and removing them in the process) from my local package pool directory.

Is there an easy way to have LTIB to generate a .iso w/o having a private package pool URL?

--
Peter Barada <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>>
Logic Product Development, Inc.