Re: [Ltib] Problems building qtopia-4 (can't find -lXtst)

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Problems building qtopia-4 (can't find -lXtst)
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 17:00:03 +0100

Peter Barada wrote:
On Wed, 2009-10-14 at 08:49 +0100, Stuart Hughes wrote:
Hi Peter,

I've not see this, but here's some things to check:

* Is libXtst enabled in your LTIB config (not sure if it should be). If it is can it be found in rootfs/.... I'm thinking that maybe you have this enabled and that it gets picked up when qtopia configures itself then at link time the paths are not quite right. Maybe it can be turned off?

The rootfs does not contain libXtst, and PKG_LIBXTST is indeed off as are all of X11 so I'm a bit confused why its getting pulled in.

I suspect it's qtopia's equivalent of configure pulling in a host dependency it should not.

setting verbose_opt in qtopia/configure may help track it down. Unfortunately qtopia is not easy when it doesn't build.