Re: [Ltib] Getting started with LTIB

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Getting started with LTIB
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 17:34:10 +0000

Hi Naveen,

The attached documentation is somewhat out of date and not all sections
are applicable here, in particular the toolchain selection in not
normally handled in this way, but that should be clear from the example
template you copy from. Further it assumes that you have CVS write
permissions in some sections, which you do not. However, if you "read
between the lines" the attached documents should help you. These
documents are also available in plain text format in the doc directory
(LtibReleaseProcess,LtibBestPractices) of the LTIB sources.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Stuart

Naveen Krishna Ch wrote:
Hi All,
I have just started with LTIB and want to buid images for a custom board.
Its a ARM based processor board.
Do i need to add a platform if so, How can i proceed.
I m not clear with the documentation on the web.
Can any one help me with soem pointers or Docs that i can use directly.
Thanks in advance
--
Shine bright,
(: Naveen Krishna Ch :)

Copyright © Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. 2004-2005. All rights reserved.

Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document
under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2
or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation;
with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover
Texts.  A copy of the license is included in the file doc/COPYING

Table of Contents