Re: [Ltib] Info Needed

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Info Needed
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 08:37:19 +0000

Hi Baskaran

It looks like either mysqld is not running or you have configuration problem. Take a look on google, for example: http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-networking-3/error-2002-cant-connect-to-local-mysql-server-through-socket-varlibmysqlmysql.-237016/

Regards, Stuart

Krishnamoorthy baskaran wrote:
Hi All, I am new to LTIB. I would like to run mysql database in that board. When I configured[ltib] the board, at that time I selected mysql package. The image build is sucessful. But When I am running the mysql in the terminal , I got the following error message"error 2002 can't connect to local mysql server through socket". Please guide me to solve this issue and run the mysql in my board. If you know any tutorial or example of mysql [freescale ltib]
 with regards
baskaran