Re: [Ltib] ./ltib -m trelease does not save config/platform/host/.confi

From: aaron
Subject: Re: [Ltib] ./ltib -m trelease does not save config/platform/host/.config
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 16:15:09 -0600

Thank you for this bit of advise.  I thought it was seeded with the
host/.config file.  I was trying to scan the FAQ for how to add a new
host-side package, but I didn't find any info, so I took my best guess.
Perhaps this might be useful for others?

Thanks again for all your help with the test release BSP stuff.  Even
though I'm not using the test release BSPs I create to distribute
software, I think that the process of creating them and using them helped
me understand the LTIB better and use it more effectively.  It's
instructive to go through the process and install onto a new machine.
With all the moving parts in the ltib directory tree, not to mention junk
files added by me, it's nice to go back to a slimmer version every once in
a while.

- Aaron