Re: [Ltib] imx27pdk config

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] imx27pdk config
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 08:40:45 +0000

Hi Matt,

If Freescale already have an i.mx27pdk config, then it's best to use
that.  If they have it as a download, you can use that, but
unfortunately they're static (maybe that's okay for you).  Alternatively
you could copy the config and any kernel-xxx.spec.in files it references
into the Savannah CVS copy and then try that.  The issue is whether or
not Freescale have pushed out all the referenced content to the GPP
(it's easy to tell, just run ./ltib --dltest).

I would recommend you write to Freescale and encourage them to post
patches against Savannah CVS so their latest platforms get included
there (or at least available as a patch).

Regards, Stuart