[Ltib] FW: LTIB 6.4.1 on Ubuntu 9.10

From: Todd Sampson
Subject: [Ltib] FW: LTIB 6.4.1 on Ubuntu 9.10
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 13:19:58 -0400

(With files)

I have an old Ubuntu 8.04 VirtualBox Virtual Machine, (VM), that is set up to support development for our MPC5200B target.  The VM’s hard drive is fixed size and it is full.  This old VM is no longer useable for development.  I made a new Ubuntu 9.10 VM and have updated all my tools but I’m having trouble migrating the special LTIB installation on the old VM to the new VM.  The LTIB installation on my old VM was started with the Freescale Lite5200 BSP and then modified by a previous employee to suit our target.

I need to extract the customized part of the old LTIB installation and put it into a new installation of LTIB on my new VM.

If I install LTIB with mpc5200_lite5200b_20070203_ltib-rc4.iso, (LTIB version 6.4.1) into Ubuntu 9.10  -  mtd-utils fails to build. (See attached file: host_config.log)

If I do the same thing with Ubuntu 9.04   -   flex fails to build.  (See attached file: host_config_9.04.log)

I’d really appreciate any advice/direction.  I’m pretty new to LTIB and still finding my way around.

Thanks!

todd