Re: [Ltib] ltib doubt

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] ltib doubt
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:42:31 +0100

Hi all,

There are 2 cases to consider:

1/ Freescale BSP ISOs.  In this case the LPP is /opt/freescale/pkgs and
LTIB will look there first.  These BSPs know nothing about /opt/ltib/pkgs

2/ LTIB BSPs from Savannah/ltib.org (public CVS etc).  In this case the
search order in local directories is (see  bin/Ltibutils.pm ~ line 272):
        $cf->{lpp}, @ldirs, "$cf->{top}/pkgs"

Which by default (if you've not changed .ltibrc) will be:

        /opt/ltib/pkgs
        /var/tmp/pkgs
        /opt/freescale/pkgs
        _local_bsp_dir/pkgs

If you've added a new package, you should place the sources in
/opt/ltib/pkgs (for Savannah) or /opt/freescale/pkgs for a Freescale BSP.

Regards, Stuart