Re: [ltib] LibGlade error compile

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [ltib] LibGlade error compile
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:42:48 +0100

Hi Fabio,

That package has never been integrated/tested, that's why its not
available in the config system.

Looking at the errors, there's a problem with install section trying to
update the local /etc/xml/catalog

Also that package has a script that needs python, so you'd need to
build/install that tool (for the target).

This package would need you to put some effort in to port it.  Also as
it looks as if it's never been touched, it may be out of date (you may
have better luck with a later version).

Regards, Stuart