[Ltib] Re: Where is the gpp?

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: [Ltib] Re: Where is the gpp?
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 17:23:02 +0100

Hi Nathan,

If you know the rpm name the src.rpm names can easily be deduced,
they're all still on the GPP.

What I'm trying to do is find a way of letting humans have access, maybe
through a login or similar, but avoid having mindless bots/script
grabbing a full listing and then downloading every package.  It's
wrecking the bandwidth I have to play with to the extent that normal
LTIB users may not get access if I bust the limit.  Aside from that it's
pointless as they only need updates.

Regards, Stuart