[Ltib]Kernel related Info Needed

From: Kóra Péter
Subject: [Ltib]Kernel related Info Needed
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 20:54:54 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

I need some help. I have a NXP board with LH7a404 processor.
I build the kernel and root file system. After im booting the kernel, always I
have
a warning message.WARNING: Unable to open an initial console.

I looked for any help in web but I dont find the good solution.

The kernel is running! I can do all command in etc/inittab. (for example:
::sysinit:/bin/ls > example.txt)But I cant runnig my programs (for example:
hello.out <- this program must create a
file and write to the file Hello world!)
Can anybody help me? :(

Péter

Szeretsz pókerezni ? Gyere és játssz Online a többiekkel!
xpoker.hu - A közösségi Póker

Hi all,
         I would like to upgrade the Kernel from 2.6.24.6 to 2.6.28.6 in the ltib. Please guide me to upgrade the kernel.

with regards
baskaran