Re: [Ltib] Files locations.

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Files locations.
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 10:06:53 +0100

Hi Ayewin,

When LTIB builds a package, normally it will remote the sources
afterwards if the build succeeds.  To leave a package source unpacked,
you can used the option (for any package)

$ ./ltib -p <pkg> --leavesrc

In the case of the kernel, there's actually an option in the config
system to do this for you, run ./ltib -m config and select:

[ ] Configure the kernel
[ ] Leave the sources after building
--- Package selection

When any package is unpacked, it is put under rpm/BUILD/<pkg>-<version>
The kernel also gets an extra symlink called 'linux'

So in your case look in rpm/BUILD/linux

Under that directory it's a plain old Linux source tree, the layout of
that is described in detail elsewhere (google linux source tree layout
or similar)

Regards, Stuart