[Ltib] X11 Help

From: giorgio
Subject: [Ltib] X11 Help
Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 11:49:30 +0200

Hi,
Hello.
I am trying to install a xorg-server on my arm board.

I build my system using LTIB ( I select "Install X11" from LTIB menu).
The build process works fine without error.

When I try to start the XServer on my board ( using startx command )
I get this error:

_XSERVTransSocketOpenCOTSServer: Unable to open socket for inet6
_XSERVTransOpen: transport open failed for inet6/freescale:0
_XSERVTransMakeAllCOTSServerListeners: failed to open listener for inet6
mxc_ipu mxc_ipu: Channel already disabled 9
mxc_ipu mxc_ipu: Channel already uninitialized 9
-----
-----

Someone can help me?

Moreover, in my rootfs directory I can't find any /etc/X11 directory or
any xorg.conf file.

I have to manually configure my X11 server?

Giorgio.