Re: [Ltib] libgpg-error, libgcrypt, vpnc

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] libgpg-error, libgcrypt, vpnc
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 17:32:14 +0100

Hi Chris,

I've pulled in your patch and committed to CVS and uploaded the content
to the GPP.

I had to make some modifications and add a patch to vpnc.spec so it
would cross compile (errors from makeman.pl).

I've built all the packages, but not runtime tested.

Thanks for the contribution again.  In future if you could provide
unified diff, that would help me follow the patches a little easier.

Regards, Stuart