[Ltib] LTIB query

From: abc xyz
Subject: [Ltib] LTIB query
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 15:44:49 +0530

Hi All,

I have to add a completely new package and build it using LTIB. LTIB faq says to make the tarball of the new package and move it to /opt/freescale/pkgs/. I suppose this is the Local Package Pool where LTIB looks fro all the packages.
I have written the spec file and I am able to compile and build the images.

But my doubt is that can I put this new package somewhere else other than in /opt/freescale/pkgs/. Will LTIB be able to find the packages

kindly help

--
Regards,
ABC