Re: [Ltib] FPU in LTIB

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] FPU in LTIB
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 09:21:25 +0100

Hi Vinay,

This is really a kernel question.  Your best bet is to ask on the
uClinux-dev mailing list which has some of the Coldfire/68k kernel
experts listening who may be able to help (i.e. advise on a later
kernel.  Tell them the era of the one you have).  If you find one that
may work I can help you integrate into LTIB if you run into problems.

Regards, Stuart