Re: [Ltib] Fw:question

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Fw:question
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 09:08:43 +0100

Hi Jianlongz,

Which version of LTIB is this (from Freescale or Savannah?, which version).

Looking at your output you don't have a working Internet connection.
Can you check that you can get to http://bitshrine.org/gpp/ from a
browser on that machine (or wget), it should show:

 This is the gpp index page

Regards, Stuart

zhangjialongz wrote:
>  hi:
> I have some question ,please relay to me
>                                                      think you
>
> why?.mistake?

Processing: rpm-fs
====================
Testing ppp_url connectivity: FAIL, disabling
Testing gpp_url connectivity: FAIL, disabling
No network download connection available
Can't get: rpm-4.0.4.tar.gz at ./ltib line 600.
Can't connect to bitshrine.org:80 (Bad hostname 'bitshrine.org')
...propagated at ./ltib line 601.

Started: Sun May 23 22:36:29 2010
Ended:   Sun May 23 22:36:30 2010
Elapsed: 1 seconds