Re: [Ltib] webcam-tools - LTIB

From: Franz TRIERWEILER
Subject: Re: [Ltib] webcam-tools - LTIB
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 10:45:54 +0200

Hi Stuart,

Yes, the best way to know is probably to try! In order not to have to readapt the Logitech source code and Makefiles each time there is a new version, using cmake is probably the best way.

Are you aware of existing packages in LTIB which use cmake? In addition to this, this project is also using gengetopt as a parser generator.

Well, I am going to try to configure cmake today. I will keep you informed.

Franz