Re: [Ltib] Location for uImage and .dtb files

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Location for uImage and .dtb files
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 08:44:22 +0100

Hi Todd,

The u-boot image should still be in rootfs/boot (not
rootfs/opt/ltib...), so that looks like a bug in the spec file and/or
the configuration.

Can you send me (off list) your .spec file and .config file for the
platform.

So far as the placement of jffs2 goes, I'd just leave it as default
(e.g. at the top of your projected).  Allowing the placement elsewhere
was added to support a particular use case where some users wanted their
images stored in a particular place.  As you found out, you can't put
the rootfs inside the rootfs.  Really this should be checked.

Regards, Stuart