Re: [Ltib] (no subject)

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 20:31:23 +0100

Hi Mike,

Which version of LTIB is this (e.g. from Savannah or Freescale?)
Is this the first time anyone on this machine has run ltib, or has it
started to fail?

When LTIB is first run, it builds a bunch of host support packages which
it puts in /opt/ltib/usr/bin (or for freescsale /opt/freescale/usr/bin
IIRC).  One such package is lkc, which provides mconf.  This path is
added into LTIB build environment, so it should be found if it's there.

Can you check to see if you /opt/{ltib,freescale} area contains this,
for example my host has:

libtool*
libtoolize*
makeinfo*