[Ltib] Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at ./lt

From: casper iway
Subject: [Ltib] Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at ./ltib
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 22:07:45 +0800

hello good day,
i need help on installing LTIB on my ubuntu 10.04 PC. I encounter a problem "Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at ./ltib" when i run the "./ltib". It's pointing to a line in ltib script where the error occur.
And it says at the bottom "Build Failed". I really need help here, as i am new to this and i am stuck with this error right now for days.. hope you could provide me a good feedback about my problem..

thank you...