Re: [Ltib] rt-tests does not builds

From: Mike RA9FTM
Subject: Re: [Ltib] rt-tests does not builds
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 11:33:53 +0600

Yes, I am on ubuntu. Yes, may be because the dash running.
I also tried Open Embedded, it is not supports dash (only bash).

--
73! Mike RA9FTM

2010/7/24 Stuart Hughes <address@hidden>
Hi Mike,

Are you on Ubuntu? if so then the reason is that you are probably
running the dash shell as /bin/sh, which does not support this kind of
shell expansion (sigh).  LTIB is supposed to be dash shell compatible,
so this is one that got missed.  Thanks, I will get the offending lines
changed.

Regards, Stuart