RE: [Ltib] time busybox cmd on phy3250 2.6.34

From: Kevin Wells
Subject: RE: [Ltib] time busybox cmd on phy3250 2.6.34
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 18:23:11 +0200

Hi Mike,

I think the segment fault is probably just a bug in the code when an argument
isn't used with it.
The time command is used to time processes and requires an argument.

address@hidden /root]# cd /root/
address@hidden /root]# time dd if=/dev/zero of=test.bin bs=1k count=128
128+0 records in
128+0 records out