Re: [Ltib] usb OTG with ltib

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] usb OTG with ltib
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 19:29:26 +0100

Hi Bastien,

I've not tried this, but the first thing is to look for any console
messages and also look in /var/log/* to see if there's any output when
you plug in the device.  It may give some hint as to any other drivers
that need to be enabled in the kernel.  Can you cut and paste to the
list.  Also, it's worth looking at the console message.

Also make sure you also have the USB host stuff enabled (EHCI etc) as in
this mode your board is acting as the USB host.

One final thing, do the docs saty the iMX25 board you have is OTG fully
capable ?

Regards, Stuart