[Ltib] ltib Compilation error (libart_lgpl)

From: gyanendra
Subject: [Ltib] ltib Compilation error (libart_lgpl)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 08:20:56 -0400

Hi,

I am building ltib for arm based platform(imx27).When I am trying to
compile libart_lgpl package, it is throwing a configuration error like

conftest.c:2: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__'
before 'me'
configure:2743: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| #ifndef __cplusplus
|   choke me
| #endif
configure:2887: checking for style of include used by make

I tried a lot but still I am facing same problem. I am sending the
complete generated log file. please help me as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance,
best Regards
Gyanendra