[Ltib] Kernel Bootup Appear on LCD?

From: casper iway
Subject: [Ltib] Kernel Bootup Appear on LCD?
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 21:44:03 +0800

Hello guyz,

I was curious about how to display the startup text/logs when booting up the kernel at startup on the LCD. So instead of displaying it on the Terminal window on the Host machine, i want to display it on the LCD of my target board. I was thinking i could change the bootargs in U-boot, on console parameter from "ttyS0" to something like "fb0" or something referring to the LCD, but it doesn't work.
I'm using Kernel 2.6.27 on my LPC3250 board. How can i achieve this? Can anyone give me some information on how to achieve this kind of setup?

regards,

Casper