RE: [Ltib] fail to install LTIB

From: Chang Jason
Subject: RE: [Ltib] fail to install LTIB
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 10:30:54 +0800

Hi Stuart,

Yes, I can download the package using wget.

My network seems fine as I can use CVS to check out the code.

Sorry I am focus on log file at "Can't get: rpm-4.0.4.tar.gz at ./ltib line 802.", and didn't notice the warned messages "Don't have HTTP::Request::Common",

"Don't have LWP::UserAgent",

"Cannot test proxies, or remote file availability without both"

After I followed Peter's suggestion,

Now it's no problem to install the LTIB,

Thank you and all the member of LTIB.