[Ltib] serail driver

From: Vinay G.
Subject: [Ltib] serail driver
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 09:58:25 +0530

Dear all,

I am porting from 2.4 kernel to 2.6 kernel and I have a problem with the serial driver.

I am currently using LTIB 2008 on a MCF 5485 processor,

My  board has serial ports RS232 and RS485.  Both the serial ports uses serial driver mcfserial.c,

The serial port RS232 is working but RS485 is not working,

 and both the serial ports were working on 2.4 kernel but now with 2.6 kernel RS485 is not working.

I am using the same application for both the serial ports.

So please can one help me out on this issue

Thank you & Regards

Vinay.G

Software Engineer

Vxl eTech Pvt. Ltd

Mobile: 9886490240

Land line  : +91 80 28522660

P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?