[Ltib] P1 interrupt issue

From: Amit Hergass
Subject: [Ltib] P1 interrupt issue
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 14:07:34 +1100

Hi Kevin,

I am working on handling six interrupts sourced by Port-1 pins 18-23.

The interrupts are configured as Falling Edge.

The interrupts are generated by a 50% duty cycle square wave signals on those pins.

These signals starts one after the other and have the same frequency (they never occur at the same time).

I can control the generation of these signals.

The interrupt is successfully triggered if I generate the wave on a single channel (P1.23) , but when I add a wave on another pin (P1.22),  no interrupt triggered at all.

I have configured the correct activity type using “set_irq_type” API, and verified it in the registers.

Blow are some of the registers configuration read from the MCU:

Reg Address |  Value

40008000   -> 3015a203

40010000   -> 02000100

40008004   -> 00080000