Re: [Ltib] PHP extension build. Nothing changed, why?

From: Bruce
Subject: Re: [Ltib] PHP extension build. Nothing changed, why?
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 08:27:05 -0800

You are bypassing ltib in step 2, then running it later. Did you do './ltib -m shell' then cd to dir?
The .spec file for php controls the build, install etc. Look there. It's a hairy build. We had some issues with it.
If you want to make build changes, i recommend you copy the existing spec file, rename, and reference it in your pkg_map file under your platform dir to override.
Play with the build settings within the spec file and let ltib do all the work. Lot easier that way.

Thanks,
Bruce