Re: [Ltib] LPC3250 low power mode?

From: Li Yuan-Lung
Subject: Re: [Ltib] LPC3250 low power mode?
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 17:29:58 +0800

Dear Kevin,
Thank you for replying. We have tried the suspend function as the link said, but we got stock after the system suspending. The kernel did not come back after showing the suspending message.
Is there any other settings or tunning we should take care?

Say, after trace the suspend source code, we found the 'lpc32xx_sys_suspend()' will be moved to IRAM(0x8000000) and execute for suspending. The only related issue is: we have enabled the "CONFIG_ARCH_LPC32XX_IRAM_FOR_NET=y" in kernel config. Should we have to disable the option for the suspend function running?

Henry