[Ltib] Need to remove package build source if that package .spec changed

From: Peter Barada
Subject: [Ltib] Need to remove package build source if that package .spec changed
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 11:09:44 -0500

Stuart,

As discussed previously, if I have a build that leaves source unpacked (because
its used by another package as in the kernel source used by helloworld_mod), I
ran into the problem that if I updated my LTIB tree from SVN (and another
developer added a patch to the kernel), the current version of LTIB wouldn't
clobber the kernel source from rpm/BUILD.  This can lead to serious confusion
as Developer A says "Hey, I checked in a patch to fix that bug in package X"
and developer B pulls updates LTIB, does "./ltib" and responds "no you
didn't"....

The attached patch adds "--clobber" which removes a packages source and then
runs the %prep step if it detects that the spec file has been updated.

--
Peter Barada
address@hidden