Re: [Ltib] "From an scdeploy"

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] "From an scdeploy"
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2011 11:50:03 +0000

Hi Bruce,

I see what you mean now.

Yes, using an scdeploy you get an auto-generated .spec file that is marked as being from an scdeploy.
Indeed the idea is that this is only used during development.  The reason being is that rpm does not natively support the idea of short-circuited deployment (like it does build/install).

Regards, Stuart