Re: [Ltib] LTIB support to Samsung S3C2440

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] LTIB support to Samsung S3C2440
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 19:53:56 +0000

Hi Leonardo,

LTIB does not specifically support this architecture.  However provided
you have a kernel that works for it you should be able to pick and
existing platform and clone that and modify to accommodate your kernel,
conceptually:

cp config/platform/_similar_arm_tgt config/platform/_new_arm
edit config/platform/_new_arm/main.lkc
rm .config
./ltib -m config

If you're lucky you may even be able to use an existing arm kernel with
a different .config file.

The list of ARM targets are:
grep 'default arm$' */main.lkc  | uniq
arm9dimm3250/main.lkc:    default arm