Re: [Ltib] i.mx53

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] i.mx53
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 15:19:25 +0100

Hi Trevor,

The way it is supposed to work is that Freecale should periodically
merge out their platforms to this public forum.  Unfortunately they do
not seem to do this any more.  Interestingly though the content (GPP)
push-outs still seem to happen though (I suspect as this is automated
and still in place from when I left).

You can ask them to do this, or alternatively, download the BSP, extract
out the components unique to this BSP (mostly only
config/platform/_target_ + a kernel .spec file) and then integrate this
to the public release.  Once you've done this, you would help the
community if you supplied a patch with these changes.

Regards, Stuart