[Ltib] porting big-endian to little-endian

From: Eder Ruiz Maria
Subject: [Ltib] porting big-endian to little-endian
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 11:17:22 -0300

hi,

I'm using mpc8315 processor, it's a big-endian processor, and
I'm porting a big old proprietary software to run in linux and it
only run ok in little-endian system.
I read in datasheet that it work at little-endian mode, configuring
at the reset time, I see at the uboot code where I can do that.
But, I think that, if in little-endian mode, all binary maybe in
little-endian mode,
I want know if I need another toolchain to do this, or only change the
flag CONFIG_ENDIAN in config/platform/xxx/defconfig?

thanks,
Eder