Re: [Ltib] Rename of php patch

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Rename of php patch
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 16:30:29 +0100

Hi Mark,

This is the correct thing to do, however you can't re-name files once they are in the GPP. The reason is that all older versions of LTIB must be able to find the files they reference there.

What could be done is to upload the same file with the correct name and fix the .spec file. However I'm not inclined to do this right now as there are many other more urgent issues and I have no time these days to work on LTIB (due to a 4 hour commute).

If/when php gets update then the patch can either have its name fixed or maybe dropped if no longer required.

Regards, Stuart