Re: [Ltib] Ubuntu 11.04 glibc and zlib detect patch

From: Andrea Galbusera
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Ubuntu 11.04 glibc and zlib detect patch
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 11:40:39 +0200

Hi Stuart,

On Thu, 2011-07-07 at 08:55 +0100, Stuart Hughes wrote:
> If anyone has Ubuntu 11.04 installed on a 64bit machine, can you apply
> Fritz's patch and see also if you can add the necessary changes to make
> it also work on your 64 bit machine.

I don't have time to apply Fritz's patch for i386, but the attached
patch worked for me on an 64bit Ubuntu 11.04 host.

I hope this helps to craft a general solution! I was thinking to
investigate a little bit on a more general approach, before submitting
this patch to the list. This should involve finding the installation
directory for a library on a multi-lib environment, but I had no time to
do it yet...

Regards,
Andrea