Re: [Ltib] Patch for building libxml++ on systems with grep 2.7

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Patch for building libxml++ on systems with grep 2.7
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 20:40:31 +0100

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the patch. However I tried to apply this and it doesn't match
the current .spec file in the public LTIB CVS.  Specifically, the
current .spec file does not include libxml++-1.0.5-grep.patch and that
patch has not been pushed out to the GPP (assuming this is something
Freescale did).

If you have that patch and believe it's not restricted (I doubt it),
then I can try to update the .spec file to include both patches.

Could you also send the full .spec file as there may be other changes
that I'm not aware of.  Could you also say which BSP this came from
(just for administrative recording purposes).

Regards, Stuart