Re: [Ltib] SDIO Driver for LPC3250?

From: Kevin Wells
Subject: Re: [Ltib] SDIO Driver for LPC3250?
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 18:25:44 +0100

Do you really need an full SDIO driver or just SD card support?

The PL118 AMBA driver with the LCP32x0 DMA driver provides support for

SD/MMC cards, but the PL118 is not good at doing SDIO cards, so there is

no support for SDIO.

The default kernel configurations should all support SD/MMC cards.

Kevin